*This post is sponsored by Target.
Here are some of my tips on packing light:
- Lay out all of your potential outfit choices. If you lay out 5 outfits for only a three day trip, select only your favorite looks.
- Go with a certain color scheme for your trip. This way you can mix and match different pieces. For my trip, I went with some khaki, denim and a printed dress.
- Roll the larger items instead of folding them. If I roll my jeans, they tend to take up less room!
- Pick up some travel size bath and beauty products. I always stop at Target before I go on a trip. They have mini sizes of all of my essentials!
- I use Ziploc bags for many different purposes when traveling. They’re great to put some of your beauty products in, in case they leak in your luggage. Also, pack a few extra for when you don’t finish your food at the buffet!
My second look can be taken from day to night. You can throw this printed black shift dress over your swimsuit for the beach. You can transition it into night with a pair of heels.
This last look would be perfect for one of the cooler days. I paired a simple pair of jeans and a crop top with Mossimo’s utility shirt in olive. I think that these wedges go great with the straw tote.
Target has all of the sun protection and beauty products that you’ll need. One of my favorites that they carry is the NYX Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator. I use it on my cheekbones for a pretty highlight. If you’re wearing an off-the-shoulder top, it can also add a nice, healthy glow to your shoulders!
Find your style @TargetStyle